SPECIFICATIONS: Print Speed:
Up to 5 ppm; first page out as fast as 8 seconds
Ethernet, USB, PC/Mac
" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; up to 50,000 pages per month
FEATURES: Built-in Wireless Printing
Built-in Wired Networking
Memory Card Slots
Color LCD Screen
High-capacity Paper Tray
Auto Document Feeder
INCLUDED NOT INCLUDED
SAVE PAPER WITH A POWERFUL PRINTER
• Save up to 25% in paper costs with automatic two-sided printing
• your printer using built-in Gigabit networking
• Protect important data with advanced security features like password protection
• Print documents nearly two times faster than comparable laser printers using Instant-on Technology(2)
• Manage your printer using the two-line LCD control panel
• View printer status and alerts from your desktop using Easy Printer Care Software
• Reduce interruptions: print up to 250 pages without reloading the paper tray
• Print on special paper using the additional 50-sheet multipurpose tray
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS IMAGE
• Create professional-quality documents right in your office
• Print the exact quantities you need to save money and paper
• Produce documents on the spot to avoid having outdated or extra copies
For business templates and tips on growing and marketing your business, visit the Creative Studio at www.hp.com/print.
• LaserJet printers with Instant-on Technology have saved enough carbon emissions to equal taking 1.1 million cars off the road for one year(4)
REMEMBER COMPATIBLE TONER, PAPER AND ACCESSORIES
• , the #1 brand in toner is the #1 value
• Produce bold, crisp text and sharp images using Original print cartridges
• Save money: choose the optional "X" high-capacity print cartridge(5)
• Over 25% of the pages inspected from the tested remanufactured cartridges were not good enough for distribution outside of the office(6)
• Print professional-quality business documents using a variety of Original paper
• Connect your PC to this printer easily using a USB cable
• Recycle your print cartridges for free: visit www.hp.com/recycle for details
In 2006, recycled more than 4 million pounds of hardware and print cartridges—the same weight as 600 jumbo jets.
(1) Based on the manufacturer’s published product specifications for replacement parts (excluding print cartridges). Pricing is per manufacturer’s website as of March 15, 2008. Actual prices may vary.
(2) Instant-on Technology uses cutting-edge fuser technology to produce the first page faster when a printer is coming out of low power mode so your print job is done sooner. An InfoTrends study shows the typical office print job is three to five pages long: www.infotrends.com/public/Content/Presentations/officeprinteruse.pdf. Time to Completion of a typical office print job tested on and select competing products. Actual results may vary.
Download this software for free at www.hp.com/go/easyprintercare. Software not compatible with Mac.
(4) The tons of CO2 avoided is based on power plant emissions that otherwise would occur to generate the electricity saved; cars removed is based on annual emissions from cars burning gasoline.
(5) Not included; please purchase separately.
(6) QualityLogic 2009 study compared Original Color LaserJet cartridges with remanufactured cartridges sold in North America for the Color LaserJet CP505. For details, see www.qualitylogic.com/colortonertest.pdf